Many accountants set aside time to work ‘on their businesses’, develop strategic plans and pave the way for a successful year(s) ahead. This is good practice for ALL business leaders who are serious about achieving their goals.
Some strategy sessions yield amazing, game-changing results, while others are unproductive and a waste of time. What makes the difference? In this webinar, we’ll call on decades of experience in running and facilitating strategy meetings to uncover:
· Different kinds of strategy sessions and what you can expect to accomplish
· Crafting your agenda to get the best results
· Dealing with tricky, complex subjects
· Working on the partnership AND the business
· Injecting fresh ideas into your business
· Striking a balance between ‘work’ and ‘play’
· Factoring in the changing market for accountants
· Arriving at actionable plans… which get implemented
Whether you’re a sole practitioner or part of large, multi-partner practice you’ll discover best practices in strategic planning based on recent case studies, which can serve as a blueprint for your own business.
Our presenter is Panalitix Chairman Mark Ferris, who has lead his own businesses over many years, serves on numerous boards and advises accounting firms and their clients in North America, Europe and Australia / New Zealand.